Think global. Go Local. Go Metro.
Explore new ways to save money, save time and be good to the planet.
Every time you ride a Metro bus and rail line, you are helping curb air
pollution and global warming.
So think global, go local – Metro Local – and make a difference.
Go Metro to All Your Favorite Hangouts
Let Metro help you get around town! Our guides contain map, bus
and rail information, plus local attractions near your college
Click on a link to the right to view more information on all Metro bus and rail lines for your campus.
You may qualify for a Reduced Fare TAP card!
Apply today for the College/Vocational Reduced Fare TAP card. Eligible applicants will receive a special TAP card and qualify for reduced-rate monthly passes. Proof of enrollment in 12 units or more is required.
U-Pass Pilot Program
Metro is launching a new Universal College Student Transit Pass (U-Pass) Pilot Program. Upon board approval of the program, the pilot will begin in fall 2016. Some key changes in the new program include:
- Sign up online through college website or in person on campus
- Fee to participate paid to college instead of to Metro
- Computer chip sticker placed directly on school ID instead of requiring separate photo TAP card
- Pass is valid for whole semester, including breaks
- Lower units requirement to allow more part-time students to participate
Additional information on the U-Pass Pilot Program:
If your school is interested in participating, click here to schedule a meeting with Metro staff.