Fill out the application in English or Spanish. Once completed, save, print, and sign.
- If you are going to email your application, attach a picture file of required documents.
- If you are going to mail your application, submit a copy of required documents.
Be sure to gather your required documents:
- Government-issued picture ID
- Proof of income (any one of the following are acceptable):
Any government-issued card that provides cash, food or other subsidies to the recipient:
Any government-issued award or letter that verifies recipient’s eligibility to receive cash, income, or subsidized benefits including:
- Social Security Award
- Social Security Disability Award
- General relief cash aid eligibility letter
- Unemployment letter
- SNAP eligibility letter
- TANF eligibility letter
- CalFresh eligibility letter
- Free or reduced lunch letter
Check stub or tax return form
- Wages and tax statement form (ex: 1099 or W-2)
- Bank statement indicating direct deposits from the US Treasury
- Bank statements indicating employer direct deposit
3. Any valid regular (blue) or reduced fare (orange) TAP card.