Transit Schedules to and from the airport
Public transportation options to the Los Angeles (LAX), Long Beach (LGB) and Burbank (BUR) airports.
Los Angeles Airport (LAX)
To Union Station
FlyAway: FlyAway offers service to LAX from the following locations. Fares vary depending on starting location.
- Union Station (Downtown Los Angeles served by Metro Bus, Rail and municipal buses)
- Van Nuys (San Fernando Valley)
- Metro C Line (Green) : the Green Line connects to LAX at Aviation/LAX Station. From there, catch the G shuttle bus to the terminals. The shuttle is free with valid proof of transit. Aviation/LAX Station is also served by numerous other bus lines, including Culver CityBus, Beach Cities Transit (Redondo Beach), and Big Blue Bus (Santa Monica). Regular Metro fare is $1.75 for travel in one-direction and includes 2 hours of free transfers.
- Beach Cities Transit 109 : Between LAX City Bus Center and Redondo Beach Riviera Village
- Commuter Express 438 : Between Downtown LA and Redondo Beach
- Commuter Express 574 : Between LAX/El Segundo and Encino/Granada Hills
- Culver City Bus Line 6 : Aviation/LAX Station to UCLA via Sepulveda Bl
- GTrans Line 5 : Aviation/LAX Station to Willowbrook/Rosa Parks Station via El Segundo Bl
- Santa Monica Big Blue Bus Line 3/Rapid 3 : Aviation/LAX Station to Santa Monica Public Library via Lincoln Bl
- Torrance Transit 8 : LAX Transit Center to Torrance
- 111 : Between Norwalk Station and LAX City Bus Center via Florence Av
- 117 : Between Downey and LAX City Bus Center via Century Bl and Imperial Hwy
- 102 : Between South Gate and LAX City Bus Center via La Tijera Bl and Exposition Bl
- 120 : Between Whittwood Town Center and Aviation/LAX Station via Imperial Hwy
- 232 : Between Downtown Long Beach and LAX City Bus Center via Sepulveda Bl and Pacific Coast Hwy
- 625 : Between Aviation/LAX Station and LAX West (Green Line Shuttle)
Long Beach Airport (LGB)
Long Beach Transit: Long Beach Transit Bus 102 and Long Beach Transit Bus 104provide service to the airport and connect with the Metro A Line (Blue) at Willow Station. Long Beach Transit Bus 111 connects with the Metro Blue Line at First Street and Downtown Long Beach Station. Regular Long Beach Transit fare is $1.25. Long Beach Transit accepts TAP.
Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR)
Burbank Bus: offers service Monday through Friday from 5:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. between Hollywood Burbank Airport and North Hollywood Station, where you can connect with the Metro Red Line or Orange Line . Airport buses depart North Hollywood every 15 minutes during AM and PM commute periods, every 20 minutes during mid-day, and every 45 minutes in the late evening. Fare is $1 or free with an EZ Transit Pass. You can purchase a transfer using Stored Value on your TAP card and Burbank Bus accepts TAP. Free weekend service from North Hollywood Station is provided by Hollywood Burbank Airport Shuttle; call 818.558.3179 for more info.
Metrolink : the Ventura County Line serves Burbank Airport–South station located south of the airport. The train station is a short quarter-mile walk from the terminal area, and a free shuttle bus with luggage racks connects the terminals and train station. Amtrak’s Coast Starlight and Pacific Surfliner also stop at this station. The Antelope Valley Line stops at the Burbank Airport–North station, located about 1 mile north of the terminal near the intersection of San Fernando Boulevard and Hollywood Way. A free shuttle bus ferries passengers between station and terminal. Metrolink fares vary depending on distance traveled.