The SEP Agreement Modification is only a few steps away:
Submit to Metro Commute Services (MCS)
- Step 1: Complete Employee Lists .
- Step 2: Submit your completed Employee Lists and copies of check stubs (if applicable) to MCS for check-in.
- Step 3: Ensure all Add participants have access to complete the Eligible Employee Acknowledgement web form.
IMPORTANT: Upon check-in, you will immediately be assigned and emailed an Acknowledgement Number (ACK. NO.) and Acknowledgement form link from MCS. This number must be used when Add participants complete the Eligible Employee Acknowledgement web form. Also, at this time, your Metro Representative will begin reviewing your Employee Lists and Official Payroll report (if applicable). Once approved and finalized you will then receive your SEP Agreement Modification for signature.
Submit to Your Metro Representative
- Step 1: Review, sign and submit your SEP Agreement Modification.
- Step 2: Prepare and submit “Add” photos for new participants.
- Step 3: Submit completed forms, photos, and payment to your Metro Representative.
Please note that to guarantee that your passes will be activated by September 1, 2020 you MUST submit all the necessary forms and payment by 5 pm on August 7, 2020.
If you have any questions, contact your Metro Representative or MCS at 213.922.7983.
Please see "Instructions" tab above for all forms regarding the SEP Agreement Modification.
- The Employee Lists must be typed, not handwritten.
- Employee names on the Current Participant list must match names on annual TAP cards.
Complete all 4 (if applicable) Employee Lists for:
- Current Participants - Lists employees who already have a TAP card and will continue to participate in the SEP program. $5 card fee(s) and photo(s) are not required.
- Adds - Lists new employees who will need a new TAP card. A $5 card fee is not required. For photo must be submitted for each new employee receiving a pass.
- Eligible No Pass (ENP) - Utilized to assist employers meet the SEP minimum pass requirement. Employer MUST pay for each ENP employee listed.
- Non-Participants - Lists employees that will not participate in the SEP program.
New Employee Add Photos:
Submit a JPG format photo for each new employee receiving a pass for the first time.
- Photo guidelines:
Official Payroll Report (If Applicable):
- The most recent payroll report on file (from SEP Transition) will be used as a point of reference. However, a new (currently filed) payroll report such as a DE9c or other official payroll report will be required if more than ten (10) check stubs are submitted.
- All personal information such as Social Security Numbers and wage information MUST be blacked out. Payroll reports which contain personal information such as Social Security Numbers and wage information will not be accepted.
SEP Agreement Modification:
Your Agreement will be provided to you by your Metro Representative once your Employee lists and all other required documents have been submitted and approved by LACMTA.
- Payment amount will be calculated by your Metro Representative.
- Credit Card Payment - Online payment instructions and payment link will be emailed to the email address on file from a Customer Service agent with an email address ending in metro.net. Your order will not be processed until payment is received in full by LACMTA.
- Check Payment - Make check payable to: Employer Annual Pass Program or LACMTA. Please mail check with forms to the address below.
NOTE: SEP Agreement Modification Packet will not be submitted for processing until payment is received in full by LACMTA.
Submitting your Final SEP Agreement Modification Packet:
SEP packet will not be considered complete until signed Agreement is submitted. You have the option of submitting your fully completed packet by:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Only scanned and signed documents will be accepted)
Employer Annual Pass Program
One Gateway Plaza, 99-12-4
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Your final packet MUST include:
- Signed Agreement (once received)
- Employee lists
- Official payroll report (if applicable)
- Ensure all participants have completed the Eligible Employee Acknowledgement Form (Metro Representative will view online report)
- Photos (if applicable)
- Copy of check-stubs (if applicable)
- Copy of signees driver’s license
Please only submit once.
Contact the Contract Management team at email@example.com regarding:
- Contact information for your Metro Representative
- Payment Information
Contact your Metro Representative regarding:
- Questions regarding your SEP Agreement Modification forms
- Amounts due for your SEP Modification participation
Contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding:
- New employee pass order status
- Issues with existing annual TAP cards