For frequent transit riders, Metro offers parking permit options at select stations that can be purchased online. Here's how it works and how to buy:
Metro Monthly Permit
Metro Monthly Parking Permits are a convenient option for frequent transit riders . Your license plate serves as your permit so the process is easy. Refer to Parking Lots by Line to see if your station offers this option.
Patrons are encouraged to take note of the specified window of time that dedicated spaces for monthly permit holders are enforced. Non-permitted vehicles are sometimes allowed to park in these spaces after peak morning hours provided they vacate the space before 4 am the next morning.
- You must be a transit patron.
- You must ride transit a minimum of 10 days per month.
- Vehicle info (make, model, color, license plate number)
- TAP card number
- Valid Visa, MC, AMEX or Discover
Still have questions?
Contact Joe's Auto Parks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carpool Monthly Permit
Metro encourages carpooling to transit stations. Discount carpool monthly permits are available for carpools of 3 or more transit patrons. Refer to the Parking Lots by Line to see if your station offers this option.
- Each participant of a carpool must ride transit a min of 10 days per month
- Each participant must register their vehicle and TAP card number to the permit (only one vehicle is permitted to park at a time)
To sign up for a carpool monthly permit, you will need the following:
- Vehicle information for each participant (vehicle license plate, make, model and color)
- TAP card number for each participant
- Valid form of payment
Daily Parking Permit
Paying for daily parking is easy and convenient – just follow three simple steps: Park. Pay. Ride.
- Arrive at the station and park your vehicle.
- Pay for parking at the on-site kioks, with the Metro Parking mobile app (available through Google Play and the App Store ) or online at ParkAtMetro.net .
- Ride transit.
To complete this transaction, you will need the following:
- Vehicle license plate number
- TAP card number
- Form of payment
- Parking lot zone number (when paying online or w/Metro Parking app)
Not all stations require daily parking permits so be sure to refer to the Parking Lots by Line to see if your station requires paid daily parking.
- Monthly Permit Eligibility Exemption Application
- Extended Parking Permit Protocols and Guidelines
- Extended Parking Permit Authorization Form
- Permit Parking Terms and Conditions