- Application Information
- Contact Us
Join Metro’s team of dedicated transportation professionals and help provide the people of Los Angeles County with one of the most effective and efficiently operated mass transit systems in the entire country.
Metro offers a variety of employment opportunities that present exciting challenges and growth opportunities in an outstanding work environment.
Metro also offers its employees competitive salaries and an attractive benefit package which includes:
- Medical, dental and vision health insurance
- Group life insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave and vacation leave or Time Off with Pay
- Pension Plan
- 457 Deferred Compensation and 401 (K) Thrift Saving Plans
- Tuition and professional development assistance
- In-house training programs
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible spending accounts
- Transit Passes for employees and/or eligible dependents and Transportation Subsidy
Equal Opportunity Employer
Metro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, age, veteran status, or disability.
|Metro Bus Operator||Metro Mechanic||Metro Transportation Planner||Metro Construction Staff|
Online Employment Application Process!
Applying for a position with Metro is fast and easy!
You can apply for an unlimited number of vacancies without creating a separate application for each and receive all correspondence from Metro regarding your application results by e-mail. All you need is an e-mail address to create an account.
- Only authorized employees have access to your information submitted.
- Online applications are stored on a secure site.
- Your detailed work history is required on your application.
- A resume submitted in lieu of an application will not be sufficient and applications may be rejected if they are incomplete.
Computers are available to complete Online Employment Applications at the following location:
One Gateway Plaza Level
Los Angeles, CA 90012-2932
Riders with hearing or speech impairments, use the California Relay Service, 711, and then the number you need.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, contact the Metro Human Resources Office at 213.922.6217 or write: Metro, Human Resources Department, Plaza Level, One Gateway Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90012-2952.
Application and Contact Information
A job posting titled "Administrative Intern" will be listed when there are opportunities available. To apply for the Metro Internship Program, visit our Employment Opportunities website.