- The Source
The Metro Orange Line Extension extends four miles north from Canoga Station to the Chatsworth Amtrak/Metrolink Station. This dedicated busway offers improvements to north-south mobility in the western San Fernando Valley by connecting activity centers along the corridor and connecting the Metro Orange Line with Amtrak & Metrolink.
The construction of the Metro Orange Line Extension offers faster travel times, improved bus connections, and provides better access to destinations throughout LA County.
Metro Orange Line Extension features include:
- A four-mile northern extension of the Metro Orange Line, extending from the Canoga Station to the Chatsworth Amtrak/Metrolink Station
- Four new stations located at Sherman Way, Roscoe Bl., Nordhoff St., and the Chatsworth Amtrak/Metrolink Station. New platforms added at Canoga Station
- New bikeway and pedestrian path that runs parallel to the dedicated busway
- Landscaping similar to that on the existing Metro Orange Line
- New park and ride lot at Sherman Way Station
- Additional parking at Chatsworth Station
- Overcrossing of Lassen St. and the railroad tracks on an elevated bridge
- All stations include public art
- Now Open
Tuesday February 04, 2014
Monday February 11, 2013
Showing the latest posts relating to: Orange Line