Go Metro and Save 10% on Official LAFC Hats
The first open-air stadium built in LA since Dodgers Stadium in 1962, the 22,000-seat, state-of-the-art Banc of California Stadium is the new home of the Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC), the newest MLS team to take to the pitch. Designed with an emphasis on the matchday experience, the stadium captures a more personal relationship between players and fans. Skip the hassle of parking, ride the train with other LAFC Supporters and take the Expo Line directly to Expo Park.
Show your valid TAP card, Metro employee ID, or LA County employee ID and save 10% on hats at Banc of California Stadium at a match or any time at LAFC HQ, a LAFC retail experience, next to the Stadium. LAFC HQ is open during regular business hours every day. Offer subject to change.
Banc of California Stadium is located at 3939 S. Figueroa in Exposition Park. Take the Expo Line to Expo Park/USC Station. Plan your best route using the Trip Planner on metro.net.
- Tuesday, May 22 2018 7 P.M. - Borussia Dortmund
- Saturday, May 26, 2018 7 P.M. - D.C. United
- Saturday, June 23, 2018 7:30 P.M. - Columbus Crew SC
- Saturday, June 30, 2018 5 P.M. - Philadelphia Union
- Saturday, July 7, 2018 1:30 P.M. - Orlando City SC
- Sunday, July 15, 2018 3 P.M. - Portland Timbers
- Thursday, July 26, 2018 7:30 P.M. - LA Galaxy
- Saturday, August 11, 2018 7:30 P.M. - Sporting Kansas City
- Wednesday, August 15, 2018 7 P.M. - Real Salt Lake
- Sunday, August 19, 2018 7 P.M. - Colorado Rapids
- Saturday, September 15, 2018 7:30 P.M. - New England Revolution
- Saturday, September 22, 2018 12:30 P.M. - San Jose Earthquakes
- Thursday, October 18, 2018 7 P.M. - Houston Dynamo
- Sunday, October 21, 2018 2 P.M. - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
The Expo Line will run enhanced service approximately 2 hours before kick off through an hour after the game ends.
3939 South Figueroa Street Los Angeles, CA