In partnership with Hard Fest and Live Nation, Metro will be running enhanced late night Red & Gold Line service on Saturday, November 3rd for HARD Day of the Dead near Chinatown Station.
- All concert goers ride FREE to the event ONLY if possessing their event ticket or wristband.
- Concert goers should exit at Chinatown Gold Line Station.
- Last Gold Line trains to Pasadena and East LA will depart Chinatown Station exactly 30 minutes after conclusion of the event.
- Last Red Line train to North Hollywood will hold for the last Gold Line from Chinatown and depart Union Station approximately 40 minutes after conclusion of the event.
- All further connections from this trip will be held for passengers destined to Blue, Expo, Green, or Orange Line.
- Full platform length trains will be running on both Red & Gold Lines to provide extra capacity. Please use entire platform length when boarding.
- There will NOT be any extended hours beyond the regular schedule for the Silver Line. However, Foothill Transit's Silver Streak to El Monte provides 24-hour service.
- Public restrooms are available at Union Station.
- No eating, drinking or smoking permitted while riding Metro.
- To ensure public safety, Metro prohibits oversized items such as large umbrellas, tents, chairs and coolers.
- For real time transit updates on Saturday night, riders may follow Metro on Twitter @metroLAalerts or @metrolosangeles or via text message alerts.