Gold Line: Saturday, July 23: due to maintenance occurring after 9pm, trains will run every 30 minutes.
- Southbound trains to East LA will depart Sierra Madre Villa on the :10 & :40 then depart Union Sta on the :44 & :14, arriving Atlantic on the :08 & :38, then resume regular schedule at 11:40pm southbound trip from Sierra Madre Villa.
- Northbound trains to Pasadena will depart Atlantic on the :25 & :55 then depart Union Sta on the :54 & :14, arriving Sierra Madre Villa on the :23 & :53, then resume regular schedule at 11:45pm northbound trip from Atlantic.
- All trains at Highland Park, Mission and Fillmore will use the northbound (Sierra Madre Villa) platform. Check train destination signs and platform announcements to ensure boarding correct train.
- Extra long 3-car trains will be running throughout the evening. Use entire platform length when boarding.
- Times are approximate and subject to minor work related delays.