- The Employee Lists must be typed, not handwritten.
- Continued Participation names on list must match names on annual TAP cards
Complete all 4 (if applicable) employee lists for:
- “Continued Participation” employees who already have a TAP card and will continue to participate in the program.
- “Adds” for new employees who will need a new TAP card. For each new employee pass starting January 2019, employer will need to email a photo.
- “Eligible No Pass” (ENP) for employees who do not meet the exemption criteria and choose NOT to participate in the program. Employer MUST pay for each ENP employee listed.
- “Exemptions” are employees who have been pre-approved by Metro to be excluded from the program.
All employee lists tabs can be found on the bottom left corner of the Excel spreadsheet:
New Employee Add Photos:
- Submit a JPG format photo for each new employee receiving a pass for the first time.
- Photo guidelines:
Official Payroll Report:
- Submit copy of your most current filed payroll report such as a DE9C or other official payroll report.
- All personal information such as Social Security Numbers and wage information MUST be blacked out.
- Payroll reports which contain personal information such as Social Security Numbers and wage information will not be accepted.
2019 Continued Participation Agreement:
Your Agreement will be provided to you by your Metro Representative once your Employee lists and official payroll report has been submitted and approved by Metro.
- Payment amount will be determined by your Metro Representative.
- Credit Card Payment - Online payment instructions will be emailed to the email address on file from a Customer Service agent with an email address ending in metro.net. Your order will not be processed until payment is received in full by LACMTA.
- Check Payment - Make check payable to: Employer Annual Pass Program or LACMTA. Please mail check with forms to the address below.
Submitting your packet:
Packet will not be considered complete until signed Agreement is submitted. You have the option of submitting your fully completed packet by:
(Only scanned and signed documents will be accepted)
Employer Annual Pass Program
One Gateway Plaza, 99-19-05
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Your final packet MUST include:
- Employee lists
- Official payroll report
- Photos (if applicable)
- Signed Agreement (once received)
Please only submit once.