Continued participation for the annual pass program is only a few steps away:
First 3 Steps: Submit to Metro Commute Services (MCS)
NOTE: Once received, your Metro Representative will review your Employee Lists and Official Payroll Report. If approved you will receive your 2019 Continued Participation Agreement.
Last 3 Steps: Submit to Metro Representative
1. Review and sign your 2019 Continued Participation Agreement.
2. Prepare “New Employee” and “Add” photos.
3. Submit payment, photos and forms to your Metro Representative.
Please note that to guarantee that your passes will be re-activated by January 1, 2019 you MUST submit all the necessary forms along with payment by 5pm on November 19, 2018.
If you have any questions, contact your Metro Representative or MCS at 213.922.7983.
Please see instructions tab above for all forms to continue participation in the program.
- The Employee Lists must be typed, not handwritten.
- Continued Participation names on list must match names on annual TAP cards
Complete all 4 (if applicable) employee lists for:
- “Continued Participation” employees who already have a TAP card and will continue to participate in the program.
- “Adds” for new employees who will need a new TAP card. For each new employee pass starting January 2019, employer will need to email a photo.
- “Eligible No Pass” (ENP) for employees who do not meet the exemption criteria and choose NOT to participate in the program. Employer MUST pay for each ENP employee listed.
- “Exemptions” are employees who have been pre-approved by Metro to be excluded from the program.
All employee lists tabs can be found on the bottom left corner of the Excel spreadsheet:
New Employee Add Photos:
- Submit a JPG format photo for each new employee receiving a pass for the first time.
- Photo guidelines:
Official Payroll Report:
- Submit copy of your most current filed payroll report such as a DE9C or other official payroll report.
- All personal information such as Social Security Numbers and wage information MUST be blacked out.
- Payroll reports which contain personal information such as Social Security Numbers and wage information will not be accepted.
2019 Continued Participation Agreement:
Your Agreement will be provided to you by your Metro Representative once your Employee lists and official payroll report has been submitted and approved by Metro.
- Payment amount will be determined by your Metro Representative.
- Credit Card Payment - Online payment instructions will be emailed to the email address on file from a Customer Service agent with an email address ending in metro.net. Your order will not be processed until payment is received in full by LACMTA.
- Check Payment - Make check payable to: Employer Annual Pass Program or LACMTA. Please mail check with forms to the address below.
Submitting your packet:
Packet will not be considered complete until signed Agreement is submitted. You have the option of submitting your fully completed packet by:
(Only scanned and signed documents will be accepted)
Employer Annual Pass Program
One Gateway Plaza, 99-19-05
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Your final packet MUST include:
- Employee lists
- Official payroll report
- Photos (if applicable)
- Signed Agreement (once received)
Please only submit once.
Contact the Contract Management team at email@example.com regarding:
- Contact information for your Metro Representative
- Payment Information
- Packet received confirmation
Contact your Metro Representative regarding:
- Questions regarding your continued participation forms
- Amounts due for your 2019 continued participation
Contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding:
- New employee pass order status
- Issues with existing annual TAP cards