The SEP Agreement Modification is only a few steps away:
Submit to Metro Commute Services (MCS)
- Step 1: Complete Employee Lists .
- Step 2: Submit your completed Employee Lists and copies of check stubs (if applicable) to MCS for check-in.
- Step 3: Ensure all Add participants have access to complete the Eligible Employee Acknowledgement web form.
IMPORTANT: Upon check-in, you will immediately be assigned and emailed an Acknowledgement Number (ACK. NO.) and Acknowledgement form link from MCS. This number must be used when Add participants complete the Eligible Employee Acknowledgement web form. Also, at this time, your Metro Representative will begin reviewing your Employee Lists and Official Payroll report (if applicable). Once approved and finalized you will then receive your SEP Agreement Modification for signature.
Submit to Your Metro Representative
- Step 1: Review, sign and submit your SEP Agreement Modification.
- Step 2: Prepare and submit “Add” photos for new participants.
- Step 3: Submit completed forms, photos, and payment to your Metro Representative.
Please note that to guarantee that your passes will be activated by September 1, 2020 you MUST submit all the necessary forms and payment by 5 pm on August 7, 2020.
If you have any questions, contact your Metro Representative or MCS at 213.922.7983.
Please see "Instructions" tab above for all forms regarding the SEP Agreement Modification.