Your 2022 SEP Continued Participation enrollment is only a few steps away:
Submit to Metro Commute Services (MCS)
- Step 1: Complete Employee Lists .
- Step 2: Submit your completed Employee Lists, official payroll report and copies of check stubs (if applicable) to MCS for check-in.
- Step 3: Ensure all Add participants have access to complete the Eligible Employee Acknowledgement web form.
IMPORTANT: Upon check-in, you will immediately receive an email from MCS that includes the Eligible Employee Acknowledgement web form link. All New add participants must complete the Eligible Employee Acknowledgement web form. Also, at this time, your Metro Representative will begin reviewing your Employee Lists and Official Payroll report. Once approved and finalized you will then receive your SEP Continued Participation Agreement for signature.
Submit to Your Metro Representative
- Step 1: Review, sign and submit your SEP Continued Participation Agreement.
- Step 2: Prepare and submit “Add” photos for new add participants.
- Step 3: Submit completed forms, photos, and payment to your Metro Representative.
Please note that to guarantee that your passes will be activated by July 1, 2021 you MUST submit all the necessary forms and payment by 5 pm on May 28, 2021.
If you have any questions, contact your Metro Representative or MCS at 213.922.7983.
Please see "Instructions" tab above for all forms regarding the 2022 SEP Continued Participation.