- The Employee Lists must be typed, not handwritten.
- Employee names on the Current Participant list must match names on annual TAP cards.
Complete all 4 (if applicable) Employee Lists for:
- Continued Participants - Lists employees who already have a TAP card and will continue to participate in the SEP program. $5 card fee(s) is not applicable, and photo(s) are not required.
- Adds - Lists new employees that will need a new TAP card. A $5 card fee is applicable. A photo must be submitted for each new employee receiving a pass.
- Eligible No Pass (ENP) - Utilized to assist employers meet the SEP minimum pass requirement. Employer MUST pay for each ENP employee listed. The $5 card fee is not applicable.
- Non-Participants - Lists employees that will not participate in the SEP program.
New Employee Add Photos:
Submit a JPG format photo for each new employee receiving a pass for the first time.
- Photo guidelines:
Official Payroll Report:
- The most recent official payroll report is required.
- All personal information such as Social Security Numbers and wage information MUST be blacked out. Payroll reports which contain personal information such as Social Security Numbers and wage information will not be accepted.
SEP Continued Participation Agreement:
Your Agreement will be provided to you by your Metro Representative once your Employee lists and all other required documents have been submitted and approved by LACMTA.
- Payment amount will be calculated by your Metro Representative.
- Credit Card Payment - Online payment instructions and payment link will be emailed to the email address on file from a Customer Service agent with an email address ending in metro.net. Your order will not be processed until payment is received in full by LACMTA.
- Check Payment - Make check payable to: Employer Annual Pass Program or LACMTA. Please mail check with forms to the address below.
NOTE: SEP Continued Participation Packet will not be submitted for processing until payment is received in full by LACMTA.
Submitting your Final SEP Continued Participation Packet:
SEP packet will not be considered complete until signed Agreement is submitted. You have the option of submitting your fully completed packet by:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Only scanned and signed documents will be accepted)
Employer Annual Pass Program
One Gateway Plaza, 99-12-4
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Your final packet MUST include:
- Signed Agreement (once received)
- Employee Lists
- Official payroll report
- Completed the Eligible Employee Acknowledgement Form(s) - Adds Only. (Metro Representative will view online report)
- Photos (if applicable)
- Copy of check-stubs (if applicable)
- Copy of signees driver’s license
Please only submit once.