Be a winner with Metro Rewards!
Win gift cards and Metro passes for ridesharing to work! Do you take the bus? Do you carpool? How about vanpooling or riding your bike? The new Metro Rewards program gives you a chance to get recognized for doing your part to reduce congestion and improve air quality.
Simply go to ridematch.info and log your rideshare trips using the Commute Calendar. It’s easy, it’s fast and convenient from either your desktop or mobile device. The more you rideshare the more chances you have to win. Don’t wait, start today!
For more details contact Metro Rewards at 213-922-2811 or email email@example.com .
Metro Rewards Participation Requirements
Metro requires that your company verifies that you meet all qualifications for the program before prizes can be dispersed. Talk to your company’s ETC or employer representative about joining and using Metro Rewards to increase ridesharing at work.
Employers qualify for Metro Rewards who:
- Process their AVR Survey with Metro’s Rideshare program.
- Sign-up for ridematching and request RideGuides for employees.
- Manage an ECRP (Rideshare Program) at their worksite
- Participate in Metro’s B-TAP and A-TAP transit pass program.
- Participate in Metro’s Vanpool Program.
Commuters qualify for Metro Rewards who:
- Either live or work in Los Angeles County.
- Commutes to work by way of a qualifying rideshare arrangement (carpool, vanpool, walk, bike, take public transit, or telework.)