Participate in Metro’s Twitter Caption Contest for a chance to win passes to the 2015 AFI Fest. The contest will be open from 3 p.m. PST on Tuesday, Nov. 3, 2015 to 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, Nov. 4, 2015. Here’s how to play:
1. A photo will be tweeted to kick off the contest
2. Reply to the contest tweet with your best caption for the photo
3. Tag the person you’d like to take to the festival
4. End your tweets with the hashtag #MetroCaption
Multiple submissions are allowed. Contest closes at 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 4; submissions posted after 11:59 p.m. will not be included.
A total of 3 winners – first through 3rd place – will be selected by a panel of Metro employee judges. The most creative captions win! As a reminder, captions with profanity will automatically be disqualified.
Winners will be announced at 5:00 p.m. on Nov. 5 PST. Winners will be notified via Twitter DM on how to pick up the prizes. For more details and the official rules of the contest, visit the “Official Rules” tab above.
Two (2) Express pass tickets to 2015 AFI Fest (Nov.5- Nov.12), valued at $375. This pass gets you priority access to almost all screenings and more — without the need for a ticket.
- Priority admission to all regular screenings, Conversations and presentations* (including Special Screenings; excluding Galas)
- Access for one to the Cinema Lounge on a space available basis (excluding Gala after-parties and private receptions)
- 1st Runner Up: Two (2) Cinepass tickets to 2015 AFI Fest (Nov.5- Nov.12). This pass will allow you to move through the film festival without tickets.
- 2nd Runner Up: Two (2) Cinepass tickets to 2015 AFI Fest (Nov.5- Nov.12). This pass will allow you to move through the film festival without tickets.