Community Rides are a great opportunity to explore LA County far-and-wide and experience bicycling in a safe, guided, group ride. These rides are free and open to the public. Each ride is curated to highlight one of the many diverse communities in LA County in a fun and immersive tour. Rides are offered regularly and vary in skill level and theme. The rides are typically 3-5 miles long with planned stops and points of interest.
A customized map is created for each ride highlighting the route, points of interest, and access to nearby public transit. Even if you missed joining a ride, you are welcome to download the maps and enjoy a community ride on your own or with friends and family for years to come!
- Easy – leisurely ride with no or few hills. Good for beginners and large groups.
- Family-Friendly – mostly separated from auto traffic. No or few hills and comfortable for the whole family.
- Bike Share – in the service area of Metro Bike Share or municipal bike share system.
- Adventure – more challenging ride with possible faster pace, more mixed traffic, or hill climbs.
San Fernando Valley
San Gabriel Valley
- Baldwin Park / Irwindale – Heart of the SGV
- Claremont – Pacific Electric Donuts to Daisies Ride
- Duarte / Irwindale – Sriracha Slow Roll
- El Monte – Birds and Bikes of SGV
- El Monte – Spooky Greenways Slow Roll
- Hacienda Heights – Lunar New Year Slow Roll
- La Puente / Industry – Slow Roll to Vineland Drive-in Theater
- La Verne – Explore the Murals
- Monrovia / Arcadia – Slow Roll to 626 Night Market
- Montebello – Ride Back in Time to the Adobe Museum
- Pasadena – Bike Art Center
- San Marino – Huntington Library and Botanical Gardens Ride
- South El Monte – Sustainability Slow Roll
- Temple City – Cool Home Tour: Sustainability, Urban Farming, and Community Building
- Boyle Heights / Chinatown – Pedal2Parks East LA Bike Train
- Central LA – Los Angeles Pedal.Pulse.Pride
- Chinatown – Lighting Up Hidden Spaces
- Culver City – Discover the Hidden Gems
- Culver City – Tweed Ride
- East LA – Mariscos y Pan Dulce
- Figueroa Corridor – My Fig-tastic Tour
- Hollywood / Silverlake – Celebrating the Music Box Steps
- Los Angeles – Earth Week Pedal to LA River Clean Up
- Los Angeles – Ride On! to CicLAvia Heart of LA
- Los Angeles – Sunday Funday Along the LA River
- Los Feliz / Silverlake – Cyclofemme LA Global Women’s Cycling Day Ride
- Santa Monica – Community Garden Bike Tour
- Venice – Forgotten History
- Venice Beach – Tweed Ride