Plan Your Trip
Every trip has a beginning and ending, and going Metro is no different. So the first step is to decide on your starting point, your destination, and the day and time you want to travel.
Then just enter that information in the Metro Trip Planner, and you’ll get a customized itinerary in seconds, telling you what line to take, where to catch it, where to exit and what it costs.
If you want extra detail, you can:
- Check our Timetables for detailed route and schedule information on each line
- View our Maps for a more geographic look at the system
- Refer to our Destination Guides for the proximity of major attractions to select bus and rail lines
Have questions or need more help?
- Sign up for a FREE guided rail tour. Tours take place on weekends and start at Culver City Station on the Westside or Union Station in Downtown LA.
- Speak to one of our Customer Information Agents by calling 323.GO.METRO (323.466.3876) are available 6:30am - 7pm (Monday - Friday) and 8:00am - 4:30pm (Saturday/Sunday). Please note that you may have to wait for the next available agent.