There have recently been some changes to TAP vending machine options:
- Stored Value can be added in any amount
- You can now buy multiple TAP cards loaded with a Metro 1-Day Pass
- You can now purchase EZ transit passes at TVMs.
- Paper transfers are no longer available. Transfers must be purchased with Stored Value loaded on a TAP card.
Click on the links below to view a step by step tutorial on these, and other options.
- New! Buy an EZ Transit Pass
- New! Buy multiple TAP cards loaded with Day Passes
- New! Load Stored Value in multiple increments
- New! Transfer with Stored Value
- Buy a Regular TAP card with Stored Value
- Buy a Regular TAP card with a Day Pass
- Buy a Regular TAP card with Full Fare 1-way Trip
- Reload Day Pass on a Senior Reduced Fare TAP card
- Reload Senior Fare 1-Way Trip on Reduce Fare TAP card
- Reload Stored Value on a Senior Reduced Fare TAP card