Yes! We’re open during construction.
Eat Shop Play Local is a marketing assistance program that makes it easier for you to eat at local restaurants, shop at local retailers and play at destinations near Metro rail construction project areas.
Eat, Shop, Play is a marketing and community engagement campaign intended to bring focused attention to businesses impacted by construction of the Crenshaw/LAX, Purple Line Extension and the Regional Connector Transit Projects. The goal of the campaign is to make it easy for consumers to eat at local restaurants, shop at local stores and play at local destinations within the project areas.
Through the use of online tools, traditional media and promotional materials, Eat, Shop, Play makes a significant commitment to supporting businesses, during and after construction.
Participation for businesses is free. The business must be located on the project alignment.
BENEFITS FOR PARTICIPATING BUSINESSES INCLUDE:
- Personalized web space on a dedicated Eat, Shop, Play website through metro.net
- Participation in exclusive VIP events
- Eat, Shop, Play campaign promotion
- Pole banners, bus shelters and billboards
- Email notifications
- Social media alerts (Facebook & Twitter)
- Print, radio and online ads