From Union Station:
Beginning May 11, Union Station service will operate out of Union Station West, near the taxi zone (adjacent to Alameda St).
- Bus frequency for both services will be slightly reduced due to limited fan attendance. Service from Union Station may be adjusted based on real-time ridership numbers.
- Service starts 90 minutes before game time through the end of the 2nd inning for all home games.
- Buses will drop off at the new front entrance of the stadium. Service back to Union Station will pick up at the same stop after the game.
- Return service ends 45 minutes after the final out or 20 minutes after post-game events.
From the South Bay:
- Board at any of the following stations: Slauson, Manchester, Harbor Freeway, Rosecrans, or Harbor Gateway Transit Center (Bay 9).
- Buses run every 30 minutes starting 2 hours before game time, with the last bus leaving Harbor Gateway Transit Center at game time.
- Buses will drop off at the new front entrance of the stadium. Service back to the South Bay will pick up at the same stop after the game.
- Return service begins after the end of the 7th inning, with the last bus departing 45 minutes after the final out or 20 minutes after a post-game event.
Game Day Tips:
- The Dodger Stadium Express is free to ride; regular fares apply on all other connecting bus and rail service.
- Be sure to wear a face mask while on board or while waiting to board.