From Union Station:
In April, Union Station service will operate out of Bay 3 in Patsaouras Bus Plaza due to ongoing preparations for The Oscars. For those planning to park and ride from Union Station, be sure to use the underground parking on the east side. Entrances are located on Cesar Chavez and Vignes.
- Bus frequency for both services will be slightly reduced due to limited fan attendance. Service from Union Station may be adjusted based on real-time ridership numbers.
- Service starts 90 minutes before game time through the end of the 2nd inning for all home games.
- Buses will drop off at the new front entrance of the stadium. Service back to Union Station will pick up at the same stop after the game.
- Return service ends 45 minutes after the final out or 20 minutes after post-game events.
From the South Bay:
- Board at any of the following stations: Slauson, Manchester, Harbor Freeway, Rosecrans, or Harbor Gateway Transit Center (Bay 9).
- Buses run every 30 minutes starting 2 hours before game time, with the last bus leaving Harbor Gateway Transit Center at game time.
- Buses will drop off at the new front entrance of the stadium. Service back to the South Bay will pick up at the same stop after the game.
- Return service begins after the end of the 7th inning, with the last bus departing 45 minutes after the final out or 20 minutes after a post-game event.
Union Station and Harbor Gateway services will both begin two hours before the start of the game on April 9 and continue until 45 minutes after the final out.
Game Day Tips:
- Your Dodger ticket is good for the Dodger Stadium Express; regular fares apply on all other connecting bus and rail service.
- Be sure to wear a face mask while on board or while waiting to board.