Connect at Union Station with the Dodger Stadium Express to catch AC/DC’s “Rock or Bust” concert September 28th. You won't have to fight traffic, thanks to a dedicated bus lane that will speed your trip to the stadium. Best of all, your concert ticket is good for the fare!
Union Station is served by many Metro and municipal bus lines and Metro Rail's Red, Purple and Gold lines, as well as Metrolink and Amtrak. So it's easy to leave your car at home and connect with the Dodger Stadium Express.
To plan the route that’s best for you, use the Trip Planner , or call 323.GO.METRO.
- We recommend arriving early to Union Station; crowds will be heavier closer to the concert start time.
- On Metro Rail , most trips run until approximately midnight on Monday night; last trips on bus lines vary. Be sure to check the schedule for your return trip ahead of time.
Note: All Dodger Stadium Express vehicles are wheelchair accessible
Pick-up and Drop-off Locations
- Board near the taxi zone on the historic side of Union Station (adjacent to Alameda St).
- Service leaves Union Station every 10 minutes, starting 2 hours before the concert.
- You can exit inside Dodger Stadium at one of two stops – behind Center Field and at the Top Deck . Service will pick up at the same stops after the concert.
- Return service runs until 45 minutes after the concert ending.
- Your concert ticket is good for the Dodger Stadium Express fare*; otherwise, regular Metro fares apply.