Go Metro to Dodger Stadium by connecting with the Stadium Express at two convenient locations – Union Station or the South Bay.
Union Station is served by many Metro and municipal bus lines and Metro Rail's B (Red), D (Purple) and L (Gold) lines, as well as Metrolink and Amtrak. Harbor Gateway Transit Center, in the South Bay, is also served by several Metro bus lines, the Metro J Line (Silver) and Torrance Transit. You can also board at any of the following stations in the South Bay – Slauson, Manchester, Harbor Freeway, or Rosecrans. So it’s easy to leave your car at home and connect with the Dodger Stadium Express.
To plan the route that’s best for you, use the Trip Planner , or call 323.GO.METRO.
- We recommend arriving early to Union Station and the South Bay stations; crowds are heaviest near game time.
On Metro Rail, most trips run until approximately midnight Sunday through Thursday nights, and until approximately 2am Friday and Saturday nights; last trips on bus lines vary. Be sure to check the schedule for your return trip head of time.
From Union Station:
Beginning May 11, Union Station service will operate out of Union Station West, near the taxi zone (adjacent to Alameda St).
- Bus frequency for both services will be slightly reduced due to limited fan attendance. Service from Union Station may be adjusted based on real-time ridership numbers.
- Service starts 90 minutes before game time through the end of the 2nd inning for all home games.
- Buses will drop off at the new front entrance of the stadium. Service back to Union Station will pick up at the same stop after the game.
- Return service ends 45 minutes after the final out or 20 minutes after post-game events.
From the South Bay:
- Board at any of the following stations: Slauson, Manchester, Harbor Freeway, Rosecrans, or Harbor Gateway Transit Center (Bay 9).
- Buses run every 30 minutes starting 2 hours before game time, with the last bus leaving Harbor Gateway Transit Center at game time.
- Buses will drop off at the new front entrance of the stadium. Service back to the South Bay will pick up at the same stop after the game.
- Return service begins after the end of the 7th inning, with the last bus departing 45 minutes after the final out or 20 minutes after a post-game event.
Game Day Tips:
- The Dodger Stadium Express is free to ride; regular fares apply on all other connecting bus and rail service.
- Be sure to wear a face mask while on board or while waiting to board.
Step up to the plate for cleaner air
By using Metro’s Dodger Stadium Express, you’re helping to bring cleaner air to our community by reducing traffic throughout the highly congested Los Angeles area. Fewer vehicles on the road mean fewer emissions polluting the air, and a better quality of life for all.
During its 24-year history, the Mobile Source Air Pollution Reduction Review Committee (MSRC) has removed 11,500 tons of harmful pollutants from the air by funding projects designed to reduce air pollution from mobile sources such as cars, trucks and buses. They’ve distributed more than $353 million to local governments, transit agencies and private businesses throughout the South Coast basin to build alternative fuel stations, purchase clean-fuel vehicles and implement other innovative clean air projects.
The Dodger Stadium Express is a demonstration project made possible by Clean Transportation Funding from the MSRC. Thanks for leaving your car at home and supporting air quality by taking public transportation to Dodger Stadium.
You’re on a winning team!