ATTENTION COMMUTERS, BUSINESSES AND RESIDENTS IN THE VICINITY WILSHIRE BLVD AND LA BREA AVE.
As part of the advanced utility relocation activities for the Purple Line Extension, Metro contractors will be performing improvements to existing utilities to make room for the future Wilshire/La Brea Station of the Metro Purple Line. Northbound La Brea Ave will be reduced to one lane and eastbound lanes on Wilshire Blvd between S. Detroit St. and S. Sycamore Ave. will be closed.
Utility Relocation Activity
January 18, 2014
Wilshire Blvd between S. Detroit St. and S. Sycamore Ave
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Detours with signage will be implemented.
- Temporary bus stops with relocation signage will be implemented.
- Utility relocation activities will take place along Wilshire Blvd between S. Detroit St. and S. Sycamore Ave.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the construction zone.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Access to homes and businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- For emergencies or issues needing immediate attention only, please call 323-669-7652.