ATTENTION COMMUTERS, BUSINESSES AND RESIDENTS IN THE VICINITY OF WILSHIRE BLVD &
LE DOUX ROAD.
As part of the pre-construction activities for the Purple Line Extension, Metro contractors will continue performing investigations for existing underground anchors (tiebacks) located under Wilshire Blvd just west of Le Doux Road near 8536 Wilshire Blvd on Thursday (October 31st) & Friday (November 1st).
: Tieback Investigation, 2013
WHEN: October 31, 2013 & November 1, 2013, 10AM-3PM
WHERE: Wilshire Blvd at Le Doux Road
Work for this investigation has already occurred Monday-Friday October 21-25th and on Sunday October 27th. The work on October 31st and November 1st should conclude this investigation.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Activities will occur along Wilshire Blvd just west of Le Doux Road in the left turn lanes.
- Left turns will be restricted from westbound Wilshire onto S. Stanley & from eastbound Wilshire onto N. Le Doux.
- Four to five vehicles including a supervisor's truck (pickup), a support truck, a pickup truck with arrow board (traffic control), an equipment van, and a truck mounted drill rig.
- 2 lanes of traffic will be maintained open in each direction at all times.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the work zone.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Access to homes and businesses will be maintained at all times.
- For emergencies or issues needing immediate attention only, please call 323-669-7652.
- We will provide an updated notice if any aspect of this work changes.