ATTENTION COMMUTERS, BUSINESSES AND RESIDENTS IN THE VICINITY OF WILSHIRE BLVD & LE DOUX ROAD
As part of the pre-construction activities for the Purple Line Extension, Metro contractors will be performing investigations for existing underground anchors (tiebacks) located under Wilshire Blvd just west of Le Doux Road near 8536 Wilshire Blvd.
: Tieback Investigation
WHEN: October 21 – 31, 2013
WHERE: Wilshire Blvd at Le Doux Road
DAYS & TIMES
October 21 - 31
Monday – Friday: 10AM-3PM
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Activities will take along Wilshire Blvd just west of Le Doux Road in the left turn lanes.
- Left turns will be restricted westbound Wilshire onto S. Stanley & eastbound Wilshire onto N. Le Doux.
- Four to five vehicles including a supervisor’s truck (pickup), a support truck, a pickup truck with arrow board (traffic control), an equipment van, and a truck mounted drill rig.
- 2 lanes of traffic will be maintained open in each direction at all times.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the work zone.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Access to homes and businesses will be maintained at all times.
- For emergencies or issues needing immediate attention only, please call 323-669-7652.