Well Repair: Century City Area - January 6, 2012
Metro contractors will conduct repair work on a leaking well along Santa Monica Blvd between Century Park West and Comstock Ave .
Work is scheduled to last one (1) day beginning: Friday, January 6, 2012; 9am - 3pm
Note: Should any work need to be cancelled and rescheduled, Metro will inform you of new work date(s)/time(s).
What to Expect:
- 2 crew trucks
- Work crew consisting of 3 personnel and handheld repair equipment
- 1 westbound traffic lane on Santa Monica Blvd between Century Park West and Comstock Ave will be closed while work is under way
- Lanes will be cleared at the end of the work period
Other Important Information
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Additional work is not anticipated. We will inform the area(s) if additional work should be required.
- For more information about the Westside Subway Extension, please leave a message at 213-922-6934 or online at www.metro.net/westside.
- For day-to-day testing location updates, please follow us at twitter.com/westsidesubway .
- For emergencies or issues needing immediate attention, please call 323.236.2117.