Northern Alignment Alternatives
The Northern Alignment Alternatives identified to proceed into the Draft EIS/EIR are:
- Alternative E: Union Station (underground)
- Alternative G: Downtown Transit Core (underground)
In addition, station location options are being considered for the termini stations proposed for Alternatives E & G. In December 2018, the Metro Board took action that resulted in changes to some of the termini station options being considered for Alternatives E & G including:
- Alternative E: Alameda - Union Station Forecourt – station was relocated further east of Alameda Street, closer to Union Station.
- Alternative E: MWD design option – no changes
- Alternative G1: 7th St/Metro Center – no changes
- Alternative G2: Pershing Square design option – station was removed from further consideration.
Northern Alignment Map
Please use the following contact tools to access more project information, ask questions or provide comments.
Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
One Gateway Plaza, M/S 99-22-7
Los Angeles, CA 90012