Metro will fund Planning Studies located within a ½ mile radius of a WSAB station. Please note that local jurisdictions can be awarded up to $200,000 total for (B) Implementation Program Funding and (C) Grant Matching Funds.
- Every 6 months a new funding round is opened and advertised, and applications are processed
- Program funding available for a 3-year period
- Projects must be completed within a 3-year period
- Complete the Section B intake form: For Planning Projects: Questions1-9
- Intake form evaluated by Metro Staff. Forms using a “pass” or “fail” method based on completeness, readiness and consistency with WSAB TOD SIP categories
- “Passing” applicants then complete an application detailing how the planning study will impact the applicant’s jurisdiction
Jurisdictions that complete one or more applications will be evaluated based on the following top three weighted criteria:
- Project Readiness (Scope, budget, schedule and projected start/end date)
- Project Staff Commitment (City dedicated staff or another contract staff/agency)
- Project Location within Metro’s Equity Focus Communities boundaries
- If selected, a Metro full funding agreement is enacted.
August 31: Intake forms due.