Metro will provide local grant matching funds for an applicant pursuing funding from another grant source. Please note that local jurisdictions can be awarded up to $200,000 total for (B) Implementation Program Funding and (C) Grant Matching Funds.
- New funding round opened and advertised, and applications are processed every 6 months
- Program funding available for a 3-year period
- Complete the Section C intake form
- For Planning Projects - Questions1-10 - For Capital Projects-Questions 1-12
- Submit to WSABTODSIP@metro.net
- Intake form evaluated by Metro Staff. Forms using a “pass” or “fail” method based on completeness, readiness and consistency with WSAB TOD SIP categories.
Jurisdictions that complete one or more applications will be evaluated based on the following top three weighted criteria:
- Project Readiness (Scope, budget, schedule and projected start/end date)
- Project Staff Commitment (City dedicated staff or another contract staff/agency)
- Project Location within Metro’s Equity Focus Communities boundaries
- If selected, a Metro full funding agreement is enacted.
August 31: Intake forms due.