Metro will provide grant writers to eligible WSAB jurisdictions to pursue grant funding related to one or more of the 6 TOD SIP categories described on page 5 of the Program Description and Intake Instructions for either a Planning Study or Capital Project.
- Intake forms are processed as they are received
- Jurisdictions are eligible for 2 project applications maximum, per year
- Funding available to support up to 10 applications per year
- Program funding available for a 3-year period
Complete the Section A intake form: Questions 1-10 for Planning Projects or Questions 1-12 for Capital Projects
- Signature of City Manager or equivalent required for program self-certification agreement
- Intake forms are evaluated by Metro Staff using a “pass” or “fail” method based on completeness, readiness and consistency with WSAB TOD SIP six categories.
Jurisdictions that complete one or more applications will be evaluated based on the following top three weighted criteria:
- Project Readiness (Scope, budget, schedule and projected start/end date);
- Project Staff Commitment (City dedicated staff or another contract staff/agency);
- Project Location within Metro’s Equity Focus Communities boundaries.
- If application is approved, Metro’s Grant Writing Assistance is initiated