These trainings are for recipients of Metro Call for Projects 2013 and beyond to comply with the sustainable design requirement.
- Train Call for Projects applicants from 2013 and beyond on how to develop a sustainable design plan.
- Educate applicants on the components of a sustainable design plan.
- Provide examples of sustainable outcomes.
- Estimate performance results and quantify benefits.
- Understand and align existing Metro policies and sustainable design requirement in 2013 Call for Projects and beyond.
- Define sustainable design plan components.
- Identify and apply green design strategies.
- Develop performance metrics for measuring outcomes.
Intended Audience: Metro Call for Projects applicants from 2013 and beyond.
Thursday, June 25, 2020 1pm - 4pm
This will be an online course.