Welcome to the LA Metro Sustainability Council
The mission of the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (LA Metro) Sustainability Council “Council” is to advise LA Metro regarding its sustainability-related activities and projects; and to continually improve sustainability efforts by developing targets, metrics, and strategies to assist LA Metro achieve stated sustainability program goals.
The objectives of the Sustainability Council are as follows:
- To increase awareness of sustainability-related leading industry practices and best practices for inclusion in all public discussions and decision-making processes;
- To advise in the development of the LA Metro sustainability goals, established targets, and performance measures, and assist in the tracking and reporting on a quarterly basis;
- To increase involvement of local small business and inform the larger public on sustainability work and related training; and
- Improve the understanding of our constituents and stakeholders of the sustainability-related efforts and opportunities at LA Metro.
The Metro Sustainability Council meeting for Friday, July 13 is cancelled. We are going to reconvene next on Friday, September 12.
- Agenda, 07/13/18 Public Meeting
- Agenda, 6/8/18 Electrician Teleconference
- Agenda, 05/11/18 Public Meeting
- Agenda, 04/13/18 Public Meeting
- Agenda, 03/09/18 Public Meeting
- Agenda, 01/12/18 Public Meeting