The project is broken-up into the following construction elements to complete the SR-57/SR-60 confluence improvements .
- Construct an eastbound on-ramp bypass lane from SR-60
- Construct a new eastbound general-purpose lane
- Reconfigure the Grand Av eastbound on- and off-ramps and complete improvements to the westbound on-ramp
- Widen Grand Av and reconstruct the Grand Av bridge overcrossing
- Construct an eastbound SR-60 off-ramp bypass from the northbound SR-57 split
- Reconstruct the eastbound SR-60 Diamond Bar Bl on-ramp
In addition to the se improvements, two related improvement projects are active in the project area: the City of Industry’s Grand/Golden Springs improvement project and the Diamond Bar Golf Course Renovation. Construction is anticipated to complete in mid-2021 for Grand/Golden Springs and in mid-2022 for the golf course.