6 ways to submit your scoping comment for the administrative record:
- Submit written comments on comment cards provided at community scoping meetings.
- Submit scoping comments via Online Comment/Question form .
- Submit scoping comments via e-mail at email@example.com
- Oral comments will be recorded by a Court Reporter during community scoping meetings.
- Virtual Meeting Online from March 21 through April 14, 2011
Mail comments to:
Ron Kosinski, Deputy District Director
Caltrans District 7
100 S Main St
Los Angeles, CA 90012
NOTE: All comments must include full name and physical address in order to be considered in the official administrative record. Scoping comments will be accepted through April 14th, 2011.