6 ways to submit your scoping comment for the administrative record:
- Submit written comments on comment cards provided at community scoping meetings.
- Submit scoping comments via Online Comment/Question form .
- Submit scoping comments via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oral comments will be recorded by a Court Reporter during community scoping meetings.
- Virtual Meeting Online from March 21 through April 14, 2011
Mail comments to:
Ron Kosinski, Deputy District Director
Caltrans District 7
100 S Main St
Los Angeles, CA 90012
NOTE: All comments must include full name and physical address in order to be considered in the official administrative record. Scoping comments will be accepted through April 14th, 2011.
Share this page on