Thank you to all the Los Angeles students who entered the Purple Line Extension Tunnel Boring Machine (TBM) Art Contest. The 5 finalists were selected by a panel of five judges composed of community stakeholders. The top entries were original, artistic and presented a vision of the ideal community with the Purple Line Extension.
Vote for your favorite artwork!
Vote below and help us choose the artwork to display on the #PurpleLineTBMs. The winning artwork will be announced at the Purple Line Extension TBM Unveiling Ceremony! If you have trouble viewing the poll, please visit the polling page .
The winning contestant will receive:
- A commemorative Metro TAP card with the winning art pre-loaded with a fare value of $100
- Award Presentation
- Invitation and recognition at the TBM Unveiling Ceremony
- Photo with Purple Line Extension Project Management Team at TBM Unveiling Ceremony
- Behind the scenes tour of the project
- Recognized in the Purple Line TBM Contest press release
- Included in a feature story on Metro’s The Source and El Pasajero blogs
- A prize bundle worth over $350
Follow The Twins on Twitter for weekly updates on their progress and more.