On Wednesday, November 30th, the traffic signal at Wilshire Blvd. and Ogden Dr. will be temporarily shut down to support utility work adjacent to the intersection. The signal shutdown will occur during off-peak hours, between 9am - 3:30pm. Traffic control officers will be at the intersection to assist with traffic flow.
- TIME: 9am - 3:30pm
- WHEN: November 30, 2016
- WHERE: Wilshire Blvd. and Ogden Dr.
- WHAT: Utility work
Metro bus stops may be relocated or line could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus Lines: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).