Monday, October 24th - Friday, October 28th – 7am - 11pm
Wilshire/Orange Grove pile preparation: Saw cutting, pot holing.
- Orange Grove Ave. east side sidewalk closed between 8th St. and Wilshire Blvd. Northbound Orange Grove St. soft closure between 8th St. and Wilshire Blvd. Signed pedestrian detour will be installed.
- Wilshire Blvd. south side sidewalk closed between Ogden Dr. and Orange Grove St. Signed pedestrian detour will be installed.
Monday, October 24th - Friday, October 28th – 8pm - 11pm
Pot holing, saw cutting, chipping, removal and backfill Work will occur on Fairfax south of Wilshire and Wilshire west of Fairfax
- Northbound Fairfax Ave. reduced to one lane between 8th and Wilshire Blvd.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. reduced to one lane just west of Fairfax Ave.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. reduced to one lane just west of Fairfax Ave.
Piling west of Fairfax within the closure
Piling – 7am - 11pm. Support activities as needed 11pm - 7am
Tuesday, October 25th – Traffic signal work will occur from 9am - 3:30pm
- Southbound Fairfax between 6th and Wilshire will be reduced 2 lanes.
- The traffic signal will be temporarily shut down during this time and traffic enforcement officers will be assigned to the intersection during the outage.
Demolition work continues for the La Cienega staging yard.
Fairfax potholing: 7am - 11pm
Fairfax piling: 7am - 11pm – support activities 11pm - 7am as needed
La Cienega Demolition: 8am - 4pm
WHEN: Monday, October 24 – Friday, October 28
WHERE: Wilshire/Fairfax - Wilshire/La Cienega
WHAT: Potholing, Piling, Demolition
What to Expect
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Real-time information will be available at metro.net/service/advisories or 323.gometro.
Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
24/7 Project Hotline – 213-922-6934
Metro 105 and 705 bus stop on La Cienega/Wilshire will be signed and relocated.