Wilshire/Orange Grove pile prep work: Saw cutting, pot holing.
Monday, November 7th thru Friday, November 11th – 7am-11pm
- Orange Grove Ave. east side sidewalk closed between 8th St. and Wilshire Blvd. Northbound Orange Grove Ave. - soft closure between 8th St. and Wilshire Blvd.
- Wilshire Blvd. south side sidewalk closed between Ogden Dr. and Orange Grove Ave.
- Pedestrian detour signage will be installed.
Wilshire/Fairfax intersection pile prep: Pot holing, saw cutting, chipping, removal and backfill
Monday, November 7th thru Friday, November 11th, 9am-3:30pm
- Northbound Fairfax Ave. reduced to one lane between 8th St. and Wilshire Blvd.
- Southbound Fairfax Ave. reduced to one lane between 6th St. and Wilshire Blvd.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. reduced to one lane just west of Fairfax Ave.
Piling in the Ogden yard for the future Fairfax station portal will occur:
Monday, November 7th thru Friday, November 11th Piling work activity, 7 am-11pm. Support activities as needed, 11pm-7am
- Fairfax potholing: 7am-11pm
- Fairfax piling: 7am-11pm
- Support activities: 11pm-7am as needed
WHEN: Monday, November 7 – Friday, November 11
WHAT: Potholing, Piling
What to Expect
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Real-time information will be available at metro.net/service/advisories or 323.gometro.
Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
24/7 Hotline – 213-922-6934