Regional Connector Constructors (RCC) will excavate and install a new water line that will connect into the existing waterline network on Broadway between 2nd St and 3rd St. Work is anticipated to start Thursday, April 15, 2021 for approximately three months. Anticipated work hours are Monday to Friday, 7pm to 5am.
Louder activities, such as saw cutting, will take place in the early evening between 7pm and 9pm.
This work will not interrupt water service to adjacent properties.
- Activities include traffic control set up, equipment mobilization, saw cutting, excavation, and building waterline infrastructure to tie into the waterline network.
- Local access will be maintained.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained outside the construction zone.
What to Expect
- Traffic patterns on 2nd St and Broadway will vary. One traffic pattern will be implemented at a time.
- Thru traffic will be maintained on northbound Broadway.
- Lane reductions in place on southbound Broadway between 1st St and 3rd St.
Alternate Route for SB Broadway:
Right on 2nd St, Left on Hill St, left on 4th St, back on Broadway.
Traffic and Cyclist will follow the same alternate route.