So Cal Gas will perform utility relocation on Alameda St between 1st St and Temple St. Work is anticipated to take begin on Saturday, April 17, 2021, and will continue Monday, April 19, 2021 through Friday, April 23, 2021. Work hours, weather permitting, on Saturday from 8am to 6pm and on Monday-Friday 9am to 3:30pm.
Additional work may be scheduled at a later date. A supplemental notice will be issued once work is scheduled.
- Activities will include setting up traffic control, saw cut, grind, excavation, laying of pipe, backfill, and moving supplies in and out of the work zone.
- Access to all adjacent businesses will be maintained.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained outside of the work zone.
What to Expect
- Thru traffic will be maintained.
- Left turn from northbound Alameda to westbound Temple St. will be restricted. Use alternate route.
Alternate Route: 1st St Left, Right on Judge John, back on Temple.