Street restoration work will occur on the southeast corner of Wilshire Blvd and South Tower Dr on Monday, December 19th from 8pm - 6am for one night only.
This work will require northbound Tower Drive to be closed at Wilshire, restricting right turns onto eastbound Wilshire. The sidewalk east of Tower Dr will be partially closed, but will remain accessible to pedestrians.
- The ADA ramp will be obstructed on the east side of the Tower Dr crosswalk and pedestrians will be rerouted.
Access to business driveways will remain open. Right and left turns onto southbound Tower from Wilshire Blvd will remain accessible. Work will consist of removing trench plates, pouring asphalt and restoring the street.
See traffic and turn restrictions below:
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd curb lane will be closed from Gale Dr to Tower Dr. Northbound Tower Dr will be closed at Wilshire Blvd.
WHEN: Monday, December 19, 2016
TIME: 8pm – 6am
WHERE: Wilshire Blvd /Tower Drive
Metro bus stops may be relocated or line could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus Lines: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).