Due to construction of the Metro Purple Line Extension Transit Project Section 1, picking-up/dropping-off passengers are prohibited in the following construction zones on Wilshire Blvd. For the most up to date information visit: www.metro.net/projects/westside/
Wilshire Blvd just west of Fairfax Ave, and Wilshire Blvd between Fairfax Ave and Spaulding Ave.
Wilshire Blvd between Detroit St and Mansfield Ave.
Wilshire Blvd between Rossmore Ave and Lucerne Blvd.
Metro bus stops may be relocated or line could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus Lines: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).