Station Appendage Construction on Wilshire Blvd. between San Vicente Blvd. and La Cienega Blvd. – Phase 1A
Beginning March 13, 2021, and continuing through October 2022, a work zone with K-Rail will be implemented on the north side of Wilshire Blvd. between San Vicente Blvd. and west of Gale Dr. This work zone will support the construction of station appendages for the future La Cienega Station. Work activities will include excavation, support of excavation, material delivery, hauling, and construction. Noise mitigations will be implemented.
Beginning March 13, 2021 through October 2022.
Work Hours: Monday through Sunday, 7am to 8pm. Cleanup activities from 8pm to 10pm.
Wilshire Blvd. between San Vicente Blvd. and La Cienega Blvd.
North Side of Wilshire Blvd. – Phase 1A
Phase 1A will be in place for approximately 20 months. This phase of work will include the following traffic restrictions:
- Wilshire Blvd. between San Vicente Blvd. and La Cienega Blvd. will be reduced to two lanes in each direction.
- Left turns from eastbound and westbound Wilshire Blvd. onto Gale Dr. will be restricted.
- Left turns from South Tower Dr. onto Wilshire Blvd. will be restricted.
- The north sidewalk between San Vicente Blvd. and west of Gale Dr. will be closed. A pedestrian detour will be implemented on the south sidewalk of Wilshire Blvd.
- On-street parking will be restricted on Wilshire Blvd between La Cienega Blvd and San Vicente Blvd.
- Starting April 1, 2021, parking replacement will be available at 8447 Wilshire and 8350 Wilshire.
Access for Emergency Vehicles & First Responders will be maintained.
Access to crosswalks at Gale Dr. will be maintained during this phase of work.
View the Map and Pedestrian Detour