Little Tokyo/Arts District Station Area Committee
The Regional Connector Community Leadership Council (RCCLC) welcomes the opportunity to provide up-to-date information on project matters and to engage stakeholders in planning and outreach activities.
Wednesday, October 3, 2018 | 3–4 pm
Regional Connector Transit Project Office
432 E. Temple St
Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Introductions & Co-Chair comments
- Little Tokyo Summer Updates
- 341 FSN Update
- Construction Update: Historic Broadway; 1st and Central Av Potential Upcoming Activities
- Eat Shop Play DTLA
- Public Comment/Announcements
- Next Meeting:
Project Update & All CLC Councils
Thursday, November 8, 2018 | 1:30–3 pm
Take the Metro Gold Line (Little Tokyo/Arts District Station) or the Metro Local 30/330 bus to attend the meeting. Also accessible by the LA DOT DASH D bus line.
Use the Metro Trip Planner to plan your trip.
All Metro meetings are held in ADA accessible facilities. Spanish, Korean and Japanese translation can be requested by calling 213.922.7277 at least 72 hours in advance.
Have a question or comment for the meeting? Contact us:
- Project hotline: 213-922-7277
- Project email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: MetroRegionalConnector
- Twitter: @MetroConnector
Community Leadership Council meetings are held on a monthly basis and open to the public. We look forward to your attendance and participation.