The I-10 eastbound HOV/Busway lane, between Alameda Street and Mission Rd., will be closed Tuesday, November 6, 2018, early morning, between the hours of 2:30am to 5:00am, as construction crews perform project related project work.
Our goal throughout this process is to keep the public aware of possible construction impacts including delays, detours, lane closures & potential noise. Having advance notice of these events will allow local residents & business to prepare accordingly.
- What: I-10 Eastbound HOV/Busway lane closure.
- When: Tuesday, November 6, 2018, early morning, between the hours of 2:30am to 5:00am.
- Where: Eastbound HOV/Busway traffic will close between Alameda Street and Mission Rd.
- Impact: Possible intermittent traffic delays, lane re-routing, large equipment, cranes & potential noise.
What to Expect
- HOV/Busway soundwall work and re-routing with possible traffic delays.
- I-10 HOV/Busway detours and re-routing clearly marked.
- Emergency vehicle access will be maintained at all times.
- Early A.M. hours, depending on schedule of work.
- Eastbound HOV/Busway access re-routed with signage.
- Metro apologizes for any inconvenience during this period and appreciates your understanding and cooperation.