Metro’s contractors will perform potholing work as part of the Metro Orange Line (MOL) Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Improvements Project. This work is part of the first phase of pre-construction activities to detect any underground structures.
This work will occur intermittently at various street intersections. Due to this activity:
- A lane will be reduced to one lane at certain intersections.
- * Turning lanes will be prohibited at certain intersections eastbound and westbound.
WHAT: Potholing work
WHEN: Monday, March 23, 2020 - Saturday, April 11, 2020, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (intermittently)
WHERE: The schedule below reflects the work on the days at various intersections.
Date and Intersections
- Hazeltine Av from Oxnard St to Bessemer St
- Woodley Av from South of Woodley Av to Victory Bl
- * Balboa Bl and Orange Line Busway
- Reseda Bl from Calvert St to Oxnard St
- Vanowen St from Canoga Av to Eton Av
- *Sepulveda Bl and Orange Line Busway
- * Laurel Canyon Bl and Orange Line Busway
- * Oxnard St: Buffalo Av and Woodman Av
- *Parthenia St: Canoga Av and Orange Line Busway
- *Wilbur Av and Oxnard St
* Intersections with turning lane restrictions
The pre-construction activities include potholing, trenching and pavement restoration that will have minimal noise and dust during daytime hours of operations.
What to Expect
Some bus stops will be temporarily impacted due to this activity. Please look for posted signs at affected bus stops. Dates are subject to change. For the most updated information, please visit the project’s website.
Metro invites you to stay involved and share your feedback.
For questions please contact us at: 213.922.2999 or firstname.lastname@example.org