Jet Grouting at Wilshire Blvd./Windsor Blvd.
- Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane in each direction between Crenshaw Blvd. and Plymouth Blvd., 9am-3:30pm, Tuesday-Friday.
- Note: Concrete barriers are currently installed on Wilshire Blvd. between Lucerne Blvd. and Rossmore Ave. and Crenshaw Blvd. and Plymouth Blvd. for jet grouting activities. Left turn restrictions and lane reductions will be in place until this operation is complete.
Excavation and Station Work near La Brea Ave.
- Orange St. will be closed intermittently at Wilshire Blvd., south of Wilshire Blvd., 7am-11pm, Tuesday-Friday.
- Sycamore Ave. will be closed intermittently at Wilshire Blvd., south of Wilshire Blvd., 7am-11pm, Tuesday-Friday.
Piling and Pile Preparation near Fairfax Ave.
- Orange Grove Ave. will be intermittently closed just south of Wilshire Blvd., 7am-11pm, Tuesday-Friday, with support activities as needed, 11pm-7am.
- The south side of Wilshire Blvd. sidewalk will be closed just west of Fairfax Ave., 8am-3:30pm, Tuesday-Friday. Pedestrian detour signs will be installed and business access will be maintained.
Pot-holing on Fairfax Ave. to prepare for weekend piling, 9am-3:30pm and 8pm-6am, Tuesday-Friday. This will require the following:
- Northbound Fairfax Ave. will be reduced to two lanes and one lane intermittently between 8th St. and Wilshire Blvd.
- Northbound Fairfax Ave. left turn pocket restriction at Wilshire Blvd.
- Southbound Fairfax Ave. will be reduced to one lane intermittently between 6th St. and Wilshire Blvd.
Geotechnical Instrumentation Installation
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane between Spaulding Ave. and Orange Grove Ave., 9am-3:30pm, Wednesday-Friday.
Soundwall Construction at Wilshire Blvd./Gale Dr. and Wilshire Blvd./La Cienega Ave.
- Pot-holing, installation of steel piles above-ground, and setting of wooden sound-blanket lined panels, 7am-4pm, Tuesday-Friday.
Metro bus stops may be relocated or line could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus Lines: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).