Jet grouting at Wilshire Blvd., from Rossmore Ave. to Plymouth Blvd.
- Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane in each direction between Crenshaw Blvd. and Plymouth Blvd., off-peak hours, 9am - 3:30pm, Tuesday-Friday.
Excavation and station work near La Brea Ave.
- Orange St. will be closed intermittently at Wilshire Blvd., south of Wilshire Blvd., 7am - 11pm, Tuesday - Friday.
- Sycamore Ave. will be closed intermittently at Wilshire Blvd., south of Wilshire Blvd., 7am - 11pm, Tuesday - Friday.
Cable pulling for the dewatering system.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane intermittently between La Brea Ave. and Detroit St. Work hours are 8 am - 12 am, Tuesday - Friday.
- Southbound La Brea Ave. will be reduced to two lanes intermittently between 6th St. and 8th St. Work hours are 8pm - 11pm, Tuesday - Friday.
Piling and pile preparation near Fairfax Ave.
- Orange Grove Ave. will be closed just south of Wilshire Blvd., Tuesday - Friday. Work hours are 7am - 11pm with support activities as needed, 11pm - 7am, Tuesday - Friday.
- The south side of Wilshire Blvd. sidewalk will be closed just west of Fairfax Ave. Pedestrian detour signs will be installed and business access will be maintained. Work hours are 8am - 3:30pm, Tuesday - Friday.
Banner installations on Wilshire Blvd.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane from just west of Fairfax Ave. to Ogden Dr. Tuesday - Friday, from 8pm - 11pm.
Metro bus stops may be relocated or line could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus Lines: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).