Beginning Monday, December 19 through Wednesday, December 21, from 9am to 3:30pm, Metro contractors will be potholing on Santa Fe Ave. between Willow St. and Palmetto St.
This work is part of advanced storm drain relocation for the future Purple Line Extension Division 20 maintenance yard. This operation will require intermittent lane shift with traffic-flagging assistance. Local access will be maintained at all times.
- Weekday work hours: 9am to 3:30pm
WHEN: Monday, December 19 to Wednesday, December 21, 2016
WHERE: Santa Fe Ave. between Willow St. and Palmetto St.
Metro bus stops may be relocated or line could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus Lines: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).